Mission & Vision
- To encourage regular thrift savings amongst members
- To provide facilities for special thrift savings by members without such savings being removed from their control
- To establish a fund from which members can be granted loans
- To produce consumer goods at reasonable prices for sale to members
- To promote any other measures designed on co-operative principles to encourage among its members the spirit and practice of thrift, mutual help and self-help.
- To engage in any other economic activities that tend to increase the earning capacity and ultimately improve the standard of living of the members.
- Whenever funds permit, the society shall club and consumer shop where recreational and basic needs of the members shall be met.
The membership is restricted to willing staff of the National Examination Council who must have fulfilled the following conditions:
- Applied for registration
- Paid the approved registration fee
- Satisfied all other conditions as stipulated in the Bye-Law
Application for membership shall be in writing through the Secretary and shall be disposed of by the Executive Committee, who may grant or refuse admission. Any applicant refused admission shall be informed that he may appeal to the Society through a member at the next General Meeting which may take such decision as it deems fit.
Every member on admission shall sign or thumb-print the Membership and Attendance Register.
Every member of the Society shall be:
- Ordinary resident in Minna or any of the States/Zonal Offices of NECO. However, a member who leaves the area of operation of the Society may maintain his membership in accordance with the Bye-Law 61(ii)(e).
- Of good character
- Of not less than 18 years of age.
Attractive Interest Rate
We provide loans to our members at attractive interest rates and with a flexible repayment plan.
We provide emergency loans
We help you save for the rainy day
We provide mentorship on whatever it is you want to embark on
Minna, Niger State, Nigeria
(234) 803-376-8369 (WhatsApp only)